Thread: ISpine Newby
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 11:10 PM

Default welcome

I cannot say who is the best however I can recommend that you contact Mark Mintzer here (mmglobal) and communicate with him as he has worked with many of the top spine surgeons abroad and here in the US and would likely be able to give you the best insight there. You can reach him by clicking on the "Contact Us" far right underneath the Ispine last hardware type photo.

I too would be concerned if I was experiencing progressive weakness and a decline in function so I hope you will communicate with Mark soon and see what insight he can provide you. The other thing you might want to do is a search on the surgical outcomes part of the forum here to read about other people's surgeries (in case you don't get any rapid replies re your questions). Back when I was considering ADR and/or ADR and fusion I would have liked to been able to go to Dr.Zeegers or Dr.Bertagnoli in Germany though there are a number of other spine surgeons you may want to consider. This is where I think Mark can be of great assistance to you.

Good luck and keep us posted!
Maria

Last edited by Maria; 07-29-2015 at 11:49 PM.