View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 06:20 PM

Default re mmglobal

iSpine is his creation! You can address questions to him here specifically in a separate thread and hopefully he will answer or you might want to use the Contact Us up under the disc photos next to iSpine The International Spine Patient's Information Network. You could probably call him and leave a message.

Sounds like you're doing good with all your "moves" thus far! I too would seek more than one other surgical opinion and like the idea of 3 myself.

re the spinal leak I don't know why my doctors never wanted to do one on me so instead I had to be admitted to the hospital and lay on my back flat for a week getting IVs and using the bedpan, eating turned to my side with my head flat... sheesh it was really awful until about the 6th day .. so 2 times I had to do this post myelogram. I had a really bad spinal leak after a spinal tap when I was in my teens as well.

So hoping that you will do Ok with that procedure and if you do have the leak will get the patch and it will work for you and all will go easily enough with all of that part of things!

Take care and please keep us posted! Maria