View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 05:05 PM

Default Dr zeegers

I am in the exact same situation as you. I have gotten overweight due to inactivity. As soon as I am able I will get TDR surgery. I hear excellent reviews about Zeegers he in my top 5 but I am terrified to fly after being an A&P mechanic LOL. You must remember only the hurting patients n unsuccessful patients frequent these sites. Usually once someone is well they abandon this behavior, wouldn't you? I have been researching this for almost a year n here's what I come up with.

Dr Bertagnoli Bergen Germany

Dr Zeggers Germany

Dr Cleval Barcelona Spain

Dr James J Yue Yale Hosp conn.

Because of my fears n also insurance wise thus far I have given most of my efforts regarding to Yue. He has done hundreds but the Europeans doctors have done thousands. I just hate to be in Europe n face problems. While I believe this surgery is good I do believe the European will operate even if you have minor contradictions while Dr Yue will not. Yue told me to loose weight. Quit smoking thus far just from n email exchange, I will mail him my MRI this Monday (12/28/2015). Good lunch n God bless you I wish you the best !