View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 08:14 PM

Default more updates - thoracic and horrible pain

it has been a long time since I last updated this forum with what is going on with my pain and struggles with my lumbar and Thoracic. I have been slowly getting worse and the pain is relentless without any relief. I am still struggling with the horrible banding pain around my chest at the T7 level, my legs have become increasingly weak and most recently I am experiencing bouts of uncontrollable bladder.....just to name a few. things got so bad that I had to go to the ER where they did an MRI and finally the doctors can see that all of this pain is not just in my head. here is a transcript of the mri results of my thoracic and I have also attached s4ome images for you experts to see and advise me of your opinions. MRI THORACIC FINDINGS: At T7-T8 there has been prior laminectomy. There is a T1 isointense and T2 low signal structure in the laminectomy bed measuring 6.1 centimeters in length, 1.7 centimeters transversely and 1.1 centimeters in AP dimension. it is difficult to tell if this represents an old hematoma but the signal characteristics are very unusual for hematoma. A synthetic device placed surgically is felt to be more likely. in any event, there is dura sac compression and cord flattening in this region. At T11-T12 there is disc degeneration and disc bulging. At T7-T8 there is narrowing of the spinal canal.... Take a look at these pictures as you can clearly see this large defect in my thoracic at the T7 T7 and T8 areas. Keep in mind that the SCS was removed over 3 years ago and I have no device or hardware implanted in my thoracic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160125_134752.jpg (97.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 20160125_135501.jpg (92.3 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by kajari; 01-25-2016 at 08:26 PM.