View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 04:40 AM

Default Deny-Delay-DISHONOR-the VA WAY

https://www.change.org/p/veteran-s-a...edium=copylink

I have just stumbled upon your site , I wish I could find a local group to join together and form a solid "One Voice against this Atrocity",

I am a female Veteran and have been denied my pain meds after being successfully functional for 8 years on pain management. I submitted a letter of complaint to the Hospital Director at VA Palo Alto, CA at the care I received at her Chronic Women’s Pain Clinic after only 1 visit. The Dr. refused to call me, e mail me, with any follow up treatment plan. Even after 9 months and patient advocates, nothing. A visit to a 2nd chronic pain Clinic resulted in a good pain treatment plan, until he started discussing the plan with The Health Care Team and I learned of the inflammatory uncooperative notes that were placed in my chart. I have been asked to leave the VAHC-I am 100% SC. At this point, I don’t know what to do. I firmly believe Cannabis and Opioids can alleviate pain/anxiety even tho I do not use Weed, once it becomes Federally legal, you betcha I will!
Please sign the petition-link at the top, maybe legislation can/will change....thats how I found your site and I will keep on looking for someone to help me fight on!