View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 09:19 PM

Default post op recovery

Wow sounds like you're doing very well!! How wonderful!
Very nice of you to come back and post 2 week post op recovery so that hopefully anyone in a similar situation might gain some insight and possibly ask some questions!

As for me I have been doing quite well with the exception of a recent "tripping over a step stool" and doing something to the top of my left foot that I think may have strained a tendon or ligament type of thing. I stayed off the foot as much as possible for a few days and then was feeling better so of course blew that this weekend being on my feet (foot) more than I should have. Back to near square one it seems.

I have a $3K deductible on my health insurance plan so not motivated to go to a doctor until I've given the "wait and see" plan a few weeks. Might switch from my spousal PPO plan (that switches from Cigna to Aetna in Jan and goes up to $4K deductible) to Kaiser Senior Advantage plan. Not sure.

Anyway other than my feet which seem to be my most bothersome part of my body these days re posterior tibial tendonitis and then goofball injuries like this I'm doing very good otherwise! Thanks for asking!

Meanwhile keep up the good recovery & pls update us in the future re your continued recovery!

Happy Holidays!!!!

Maria