View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 02:45 PM

Default re foot

Hey Sue,
My foot healed well finally.. took a long time! I did have an aggravation or flare up of my posterior tibial tendonitis once I started walking without the air cam brace .. in fact once the doctor pronounced the fracture healed in my left foot and said I was Ok to go about my usual business brace free I sort of went full force back into walking a lot and that brought about my bilateral ankle flare up again. I have had to hire a dog walker to walk Lola several times a day these last few weeks. I walk her every morning but she is a handful with her walks and she wants to go and go in the morning sometimes for an hour. I try to give her that because she will soon be not walking much once the weather heats up even in the high 60's or the sun is warm... she gets out of breath with her CHF and/or just tuckered out and tries to avoid the sun.

I do hope eventually that feeling in your upper back and shoulder blades will resolve and leave you feeling better! Glad to hear your visit went well. take good care now!