View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 03:36 PM

Default 3 coach seats

This is the only way I can fly back East to see my father or anyone.
The trip to Fla. is 5 hours usually if direct flight and 6 plus if having to change planes which I find is actually easier on my spine.

3 coach seats are just enough for smaller short person like myself to life across on my side. Believe me though, my hips get sore doing this as the seats unless they are leather aren't too plush usually in coach.

I've flown like this now for probably the past 6 years. I suppose that alone is an indication I should be working on some spinal resolution tho it gets me where I'm going in one piece and able to get around.

If sitting like even a flight from LA to SF.. I really am in quite terrible tailbone/low back pain and legs feel like they can't move hardly. I always make sure to get an aisle seat for even a short flight~ then I can get up as needed and move about w/o disturbing anyone too much. I'm probably the only person on the plane that hangs out in the BR just to pass time away!!!
Unless I've had a lumbar ESI then I'm Ok... what a diff those things make for me~