View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 11:03 PM

Default just wondering

Laura,
It's none of my business although if you don't mind I'm just wondering what a normal day in your life is like and what type of exercise you are able to do, distances biked, hiked and so forth?

I only ask to try and get an idea of how screwed up I am!!!!

Today I went to work for my Veterinarian, I'm doing Accounts Receivable work on delinquent files and 4 hours of work standing and sitting was really beginning to bug me.. I wanted to lie on the floor for a few with knees to chest but since the Vet and others would walk into this office that houses 3 I decided against it.

At least I'm able to bring my dog with me... but realistically it helps me to see that I'm doing better than I used to be but so far from what my normal used to be. If I had a relax the back chair with lumbar and cervical support and things positioned the way I need them (like a quad almost) I think I could work well all day long.

I feel the need to be a biped tho~

** here's an addendum to my post~ Ok, I was at the Vet's office from 11a.m. to 3p.m. and stood much of the time. Took one doggie walk w/Lola so that was a break. Walked a mile plus last night and had 0 backache. But my neck is bothering me quite a bit. In fact, I have to keep moving my head and cracking my neck sort of... and my back feels pretty good this morning after my long walk last night!

Last edited by Maria; 06-20-2007 at 02:02 PM.