Thread: Venting
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 02:19 AM

Default how's things?

Dale,
I tried replying to your post several times but it was very late (or early a.m.) and my replies were too long so I would get a message that wouldn't allow me to post try as I might~

Anyway, how are you? Did the kitchen move along at all in terms of work?

I hope enough got done that there won't be anyone in your way while you're taking care of your husband post operatively and BTW, I hope he will be doing well post op (not sure what day his surgery is)~

Also hope you got a dental referral that will work for you and is timely. I've had the same dental office now for about 20 years altho the dentist changed 3 times when the first one retired, the second one went on prolonged maternity leave, the 3rd one was great and then I ended back up with the 2nd one several years after her maternity leave was over!!!

Re dramatizing MRI findings.. pain is dramatic to me! Findings that I think may correlate w/my pain (whether they do or not) would make me feel like possibly there is some reason for my pain and that would make me mopey at first unless the pain lets up~ I hope for your sake the pain is transient and/or not long lasting and the findings mean nada mucho~

Lastly hope things have settled down a bit tho if you feel the need to vent some more "I'm listening" as Frasier Crane would say!

Last edited by Maria; 06-20-2007 at 02:23 AM.