View Single Post
Old 06-24-2007, 06:53 AM

Wink

Thankyou dshobbies and paindoc for taking the time to reply to me.
I definitely need a diagnosis and I hope that on Tueday the consultants will be making arrangements for further investigations so I won't need a trip to Germany!
The leading "contenders" for causing my problems I agree are probably scar tissue or Dynesys screws failing.
The colo-rectal surgeon and radiologists have both referred first and foremost to "previous abdominal surgery" - which may have caused the bowel problems but I'm increasingly concerned that nerve entrapment is responsible for the bowel muscle not working properly.
Wish the ortho and colo-rectal consultants would speak to each other on my behalf but it looks like I shall have to bring this thorny issue out into the open on Tuesday with my daughter giving me moral support!
I do so hope the EMG is suggested as this is so obviously what's required but if not I shall be seeing my GP first thing Wednesday!
Just don't want my world closing in on me any more than it is at present, I'm an active person and this pain prison just isn't me at all!
I'll be back....as Arnie said!!
Thanks so much for your support
Lynette