View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 06:02 PM

Hi Maria,
I wish I had some words of wisdom for you. I understand the feeling of not wanting to make things worse and not knowing which way to go. If I were able, I think I would go to Germany and see Dr. Baumbach. I have seen so many good things about him on this site. It is difficult because you are so dictated by WC. It may though , help you if you knew exactly what was going on with your back. Possibly give you the info you need and the right questions to ask. It is a sad day when we have to leave the US to get decent healthcare!

I have been denied by Social Security for a disability although I am fighting it. At this point I can't afford to go.I would if I could though. I am not dealing with WC but HMO"S. I have becoming so disillusioned for the medical field I have given my life to. Sometimes I really think my GP is just done with me. Here she comes again...same old complaints!

I am glad I had my recent surgery even if I am not any better than I was at this point. I am no worse either. So my quality of life is the same as before surgery. I am thankful for that as my fear was that I would be worse.

I wish I could help you with your decision but I have no answers only understanding of the rock and a hard place that you are in!
Betsy