View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 07:06 PM

Wink Dynesys is ok........!!

Hi Betsy
Good luck tomorrow! I feel better now I've seen my consultant and I hope you will when you've seen yours. Maybe you won't have to fight?!
I'm going to have a spinal probe done soon (little tiny camera into the spine) so they can have a good look at everything. Apparently from looking at the pictures the Dynesys appears to be strong, it's the wear and tear on the level above that may be responsible for my problems plus scarring of the nerve roots. Well - all will become clear after the probe. Just have to be patient and wait a few weeks..........
I'm not surprised you've got so much back trouble with all the heavy work you did in the nursing profession. What a reward for giving so much care to others over the years. I know back trouble is very common with nurses.
Shame.
Interesting to hear of your family background, yes, Davies is a common name here, especially in Wales. My mother comes from Cornwall, Newlyn in fact, right down in the far west.
I've seen Sizergh castle on the web, very beautiful. In the Lake District. You will be very impressed with this part of our country, it's breathtaking!
Good luck tomorrow, will wait to hear from you.....Regards, Lynette