View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 06:07 PM

Default re your recovery

I'm so glad you posted an update! I'm sure someone here can tell you how to upload or get your films posted.. not me tho!

Re the 3 coach seats, to Fla. it's about $1000 r/t and it serves me well as I can side lie all the way or have three seats entirely to myself. I either need to flatly recline when flying or to lie across seats on my side. No compromising with semi reclining.

If only I could get an ESI authorized I could travel so comfortably.. I would gladly pay cash for this in Germany if I were to visit and could get it done there.

Re your walking.. that's awesome with the weight loss. Same thing happened with me actually. Now I walk an easy mile to two a day at one time, and other walks are shorter. It's a bit hot currently tho during the daytime so Lola doesn't want to walk and she's my inspiration really! I do take an evening walk with another back pain friend and we both fair pretty well on this one doing the 1-2 mile walk in a clip.

My longest walk was 6.5 miles to the dog beach in San Diego and then I walked around Ocean Beach looking at clothes/trinkets with my friend and she had to call her husband to pick us up as we had our dogs and we were all a bit tired.

In fact after I came back that evening my neck was actually killing me more than my back but my back was stiff and my feet were murderous with pain (wore only TEVA sandals to walk the distance).

Ok, so again, congrats on the walking and weight loss. I think you're very wise to not jeopardize your recovery with a too early return to work and/or activity that is painful...

Re the L5S1 disc, I too hope it will be non problematic for you and that your recovery will in time be so great you'll be back into everything you did before and then some!!

take care, thanks for the update!