View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 12:36 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lyndsay Send a message via Skype™ to Lyndsay
Default Another Update

Thought I'd post another update. I've been on the Lyrica 150mg x 2 day for a week now & it is definitely helping with the nerve pain, I only wish I'd been given this months ago!! By no means has all the nerve pain gone but my it has settled so much it's now bareable at least. Interestingly, where my jaw has also been affected by what the Dentist describes as a knot of angry nerves, this too has settled quite a bit although I still can't open my mouth fully. Also where I've been back & forth with some confusing pain next to a tooth that has had root canal, that too has settled quite a bit

I'm still waiting on my blood results, I expect I won't get them now until I go back to see my GP next week.

My feet are still driving me up the wall My friend who is currently undergoing chemo recommended I try rubbing Ibuprofen gel into them & anywhere else that is hurting so when I go to the pharmacy shortly I'll get some & give it a try.

I still have a lot of heat & some swelling around my lumber spine but no where near as much as 10 days ago so hopefully what ever is going on is calming down. I just wish I could say the same about the "glass spasms" I just wish they'd let up as they're so darn painful & almost constant & then I suddenly get an extra burst of an electric shock when I least expect it ~ a couple of my poor friends have suddenly have me yell down the phone!!

Well I think that's all for now!! I'm now off to the pharmacy to get some of the Ibuprofen gel & my antibiotics for getting my teeth cleaned at the Dentist this afternoon

All the best

36 years old
DDD
Rupture/Herniation from 97 >
End Stage Facet Joint Arthritis
Fibromyalgia/CFS
Discogram 4 Oct 06 +ve L4-S1
ADR Pro-disc L5/S1 15 Nov 06 ~ Disaster
March 07 Xray's show Exaggerated Lordosis in the lumber spine, PT can't correct
Various injections including Facets
2008 Dx Hypermobility Joint Syndrome (EDS III)
2009 Still on too many meds & in too much pain
Awaiting CT/Myelogram & poss revision