View Single Post
Old 07-07-2007, 05:40 PM

Hi Betsy
Nice to hear!
Is it because you're able to hold on to the rail on the treadmill that you can walk better than on the pavement?
Hope you're not as wobbly as me? This is a new problem for me, only started in the last 6 weeks or so. Since 1982 when I first injured my back I've NEVER experienced wobbly legs before and I'm really worried about the implications, especially as it looks as if I'm being left in this state for possibly another 3 months. Back pain is one thing but losing mobility is something else, very scary.
On Cipro at the moment due to diverticular flare-up, that's nice on top of everything else!!
Luckily have an appointment to see the colo-rectal surgeon on Monday morning and I'm going to tell him about the wobbly legs too and see what he makes of that.....I'm sure these guys think I'm mad when I ask if there's a connection between the sigmoid muscle not working properly anymore and having all this invasive back surgery and scaffolding around my spine!
Not looking for a miracle anymore, just what you said, a doctor who LISTENS and hopefully a decent diagnosis so I knowwhat I'm dealing with.
I somehow think we're on the same wavelength!
Take care
Lynette