View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 09:45 PM

I actually got a really good chuckle out of that posting. LOL! Sounds like we have the same thighs! I know the feeling in the morning. I feel as though I am turning into a statue. I think if I don't keep moving everything it'll just freeze up on me! Ah thats where the rheumatologist is supposed to come in. My left shoulder is coming in a close second to my back, then the right hip and leg. I am 48 going on 70. I have a few close friends and relatives to keep me in good company when I feel up to it. One of my friends just fractured her right leg...a pathological fracture. She called me asking if I can drive yet because now she can't. The problem is I can't lift her big casted leg to help her in the wheel chair. Once she is in I can't push her! So we both depend on our other younger and healthier friend to cart us around. She has also insisted we get a handicap parking permit...she said with all her lifting and walking for us she is going to laid up soon! I told her thats the price you pay for always getting to feel so young around us!

Yes I shall think of the bolt through your neck and you can think of me as a statue with bird crap all over me! LOL!
I hope you now had a good laugh.

I guess we are all mad!