View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 04:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lyndsay Send a message via Skype™ to Lyndsay

Mark, the End Stage Facets were pre-ADR!! The comments were made on at that time, an 18 month old MRI scan (25.02.05). I did have another MRI & xrays last September but these films are missing & I have no report on them either. I really don't understand it I went in & had ADR not knowing about having End Stage Facet's or what they are (still don't really know?), the only thing I'd been told in Feb 05 was the info about an annular tear in my L5/S1 with degeneration & "some" facet arthritis.

So now what I see the new Neurosurgeon on Tuesday so will ask his opinion but from what I can make of it, I was never a candidate for ADR!! I was lead to believe I was & in one of the letters here the surgeon states I'm an excellent candidate!?!

Talk about confused!! Maybe this is another reason for me being in the 5% of being worse post-op & not being able to get in touch with the surgeon any more? I told my GP today that I feel that because I'm not good for his statistics that is why I have been forgotten

36 years old
DDD
Rupture/Herniation from 97 >
End Stage Facet Joint Arthritis
Fibromyalgia/CFS
Discogram 4 Oct 06 +ve L4-S1
ADR Pro-disc L5/S1 15 Nov 06 ~ Disaster
March 07 Xray's show Exaggerated Lordosis in the lumber spine, PT can't correct
Various injections including Facets
2008 Dx Hypermobility Joint Syndrome (EDS III)
2009 Still on too many meds & in too much pain
Awaiting CT/Myelogram & poss revision