View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 06:03 PM
Administrator

Rob... you might want to send a text message instead of posting your cell #...

Regarding Laser Spine... I've known several people who've been there. You must keep in mind that because of the nature of what I do, only failed patients are seeking my help. Because of this, I know several people who've been to Laser Spine... also to MicroSpine.

Unfortunately, some of the patients I know who believed that they were getting minimally invasive decompression surgery, later discovered that so much of the facet was removed that months later, when the destabilized system became painful and they were seeking further options, they discovered that they were no longer a candidate for disc replacement. Their first... allegedly minimally invasive surgery had been too aggressive and too much collateral damage had been done.

As with all things spine... it's probably not black and white. My guess is that they are very good at dealing with specific situations. If you are having spine surgery, please keep an eye towards the future and don't do something that may have short-term benefit and long term consequences. It's very difficult to sort all this out... do your homework... make informed decisions.

Good luck.... please keep us posted.

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org