View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 09:00 PM

You are 51 it's not likely that you will get better without some kind of intervention (noting that you have been getting shots for 10 years). Those shots can in fact over time make your problem worse as they damage the surrounding tissues.

I am currently using "inversion therapy" - I hand upside down a couple of times a day. I do this in lieu of traction as traction only stretches part of the spine. Inversion does not require you to be completely upside down. The table allows you to incline at any degree you feel comfortable with.

Hydrotherapy will help relieve symptoms as well and so few people actually do this. Unfortunately what I read of UK Medicine is the system is very burdened.

If I was as close to Germany as you are I would be figuring out a way to make that trip.

This site exists for a reasons. Unfortunately most the cases here (Myself included) are very old, very difficult and don't have the most promising of solutions.

PS: I'm big on the German Enzyme product Wobenzym as it is one of the few non drug therapies that seem to help me make it through each day.

HealthSynergyRx.com