View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 06:30 AM

Hi Dale,
I am about to turn 49....ouch! Menopause seems so easy in relationship to all my other aches and pains. I have I think two good knees and two good feet. That in itself is surprising after being on my feet for years as a nurse. I get weird aches and pains that move about my body, that maybe the reason for the fibro dianosis. My left shoulder and arm down to my hand is causing me a great deal of pain. PT says its in my neck...Just lovely....I'm thinking of a full body mri/scan....just to save me a few trips. I am only taking 4 Rx's right now so you have made me feel better. I just hate taking meds but as you have pointed out, it is better to take them and feel better than to have nothing at all. I am such a whimp with meds though. I can't even drink alcohol because it causes total body rejection. Too bad cuz if I had a good drunk here and there maybe I would feel better or not care for a bit!
Well if I couldn't laugh at myself I would go insane....that I am sure would be another rx and another weekly appt.
As for my boobs..they went south a while back. Now the Stomach blocks the view to myt feet which is what my boobs used to do!
I have one goal...get my back better so I can stay bent over long enough after a tummy tuck! Then its on to the breat lift and face lift!
Oh who am I kidding I can't even afford botox unless I get well enough to work!