View Single Post
Old 08-18-2007, 12:11 AM

Mark, sorry for the late response I wish your wife the best. You ask about the operated levels and really there isn't much to say, because there are no disc problems above and below the fusion no nerve damage anywhere and every doctor who has looked at the MRI says nothing's wrong. My problem is purely muscle or mechanical which has been said to me by two spine surgeons, the problem is no one is willing to help me!

The muscle problem is huge due to the fact I can't walk correct nor contract my lower back to be honest it burns when I do same goes for sitting feels like someone is stabbing me. It's even hard to swim correct which is the only exercise I can do. I really don't know how to explain it better than that, I wish I could. I myself can feel a big difference between the left and right side of my lower back, left side I can feel solid muscle and the right side feels like I have some missing or a hole of such. This problem causes my entire fascia to be tight and starts causing spasms.

I'm at my ends with this because no one thinks a muscle problem can cause such pain or disability! Most Dr's I have seen don't think tissue problems can be solved with surgery as far as I can tell. Everyone is focused on disc and nerve that serious muscle-skeletal problems like mine are pushed aside. I hope this better explains my position and I wish you and your wife the best and a quick recovery. Best regards,John.