View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 09:56 AM
Administrator

Default Cancelled - International Spine Patient Symposium II

Update: 4-March-2008 - CANCELLED!

This event will not happen in May 2008. I intend to resume patient seminars as soon as possible, but this event is cancelled.

My sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

All the best.

Mark
__________________________________________________ ________

In May of 2005, I hosted my sixth patient conference. 70 people from 16 US states and 3 Canadian provinces came to New York for an incredible day, listening to presentations on the state of the art in Spine from 8 world-leading surgeons. We also had several layperson speakers... a favorite was my lovely wife, Diane!

GPN's first International Spine Patient Symposium was an incredible success. Read what some of the attendees wrote here.

When it was over, I said that the stars had aligned to allow me to put together such an amazing panel with so many of the world's best. "I'll never happen again!"

Well, I was wrong. Mark your calendars. May 3rd and 4th, 2008 GPN and iSpine will host International Spine Patient Symosium II. This time, we'll be in Miami, Florida and this event will be even bigger and better than the first. I'll not try to get too much done in one day. It'll be a 2-day event with more to see and more to do. I already have commitments from:

Rudolf Bertagnoli
Louis Pimenta
Salvador Brau (Access surgeon to Rick Delamarter and John Regan)
Willem Zeegers

There is still much to do, but I'm getting much support and postive feedback from all quarters... I'm very excited about this next symposium being even better than the last. Next week at NASS, I'll fill out the program with the best of the best.

I also have some smaller meetings in the works. I'll be picking a date soon for Zeegers / Baumbach. Getting them to come from Munich to Southern California in the dead of winter won't be too hard to do.

More coming soon.... all the best....

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org

Last edited by mmglobal; 03-04-2008 at 10:51 PM.