View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Alphaklinik

Hello

I am pretty new to the forum could't help reading your post. I have been doing extensive search about ADR technology because I have prolapsed discs in my cervical spine at c5-c6, c6-c7. Although my MRI shows a big prolapse especially at c6 c7 section my symptoms are only the occasional pins and needles feeling on my left arm. Somewhere I am lucky here because I was told a lot of patients required surgery with results like that. No one knows why. I have found Alphaklinik on the net located in Munich with world's best doctors in this field (both for cervical and lumbar problems). I have made an extensive research and haven't heard of any complaints. Please check http://www.alphaklinik.com/ you will see that they seem to be the leading experts in this field. They have a broad range of solutions other than ADR as well. I am keeping this in my reference list in case I need it in the future. A lot of prominent sports people and politicians got treated there, I guess we can consider as good reference.

I hope this helps.