View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 03:37 AM

Lynette,
I am not doing so well with our medical care here. I am also having cervical issues and pain down my left arm to my hand, intermittantly. I am far from having big problems such as you are having. I had an xray and I don't have much space between C6 and C7. I can't seem to make them take me seriously. I also have tendonitis in both shoulders. I think that is from using my arms for so long to move myself around and pull myself up. I am still not able to bend with out pain and if I sit for long my feet get pins and needles and shocking sensations. I also have started to get more frequent pain down my legs. I need to get pushy and demand new MRI's and other tests, etc. It is just a shame that i have to ask for things that doctors should be suggesting I do. I mean they are the ones with the medical degree! I think I'm getting the MD burn out attitude. It's that attitude where they just give up trying to help you because your not fixed by the things they have tried!! How I would love to be fixed..at least to be able to vacuum or sweep, or even go grocery shopping. I mean be honest...am I asking too much from the medical community in this country?

Last edited by fireyangel76; 11-19-2007 at 03:40 AM.