View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007, 10:23 PM

I thought the doctors charges are pretty regulated in Germany. So you must mean the hospital charges? Yes, I do prefer the single rooms, I am a grumpy introverted pesky thing, especially when I hurt.

I have studied many hospitals in Germany in fact one of the ones listed on that website is within shouting distance of my appartment in Hannover, I watch their helocopter land on the roof all the time and was operated there as a kid, very good place. But look as how many operations many of these places have done...Dr Zeegers (the adr surgeon) at Alpha wins sky high in experience over most (Bertagnoli also). That was an important reason to go there, not the money.

I had severe neurological leg problems for years, worse every year. It turned out that pieces of the L5 disc had made their way towards the nerves. Not all so obvious on MRI but Zeegers knew where the trouble was, the mri picture of a "mild" degeneration (US doctors) was enough to explain the trouble to Zeegers together with my complaint history. Leg problems were immediately better after surgery, not gone but are improving daily.

Experience experience...it could make the difference.