View Single Post
Old 12-21-2007, 07:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to B13s

I was on Lyrica for couple of months after my op, after that switched to Neurontin since Lyrica made me extremely sleepy all the time. Together with Neurontin I was also taking Cymbalta + Novalgin + Katadolon (not sure if it's known outside Germany) - and all this cocktail still couldn't kill burning... Doctor was pushing for opioids but I was against it and in the end burning disappeared within two weeks 9 months later - and it took so long without any herniation.
With new herniation I'm not sure how long it will take and if it will go away at all. I prefer to have 'normal' pain - and even happy when I get it because it makes all the burning to stop at least for a few hours. Burning really drives me crazy - well, you have the same thing - so you know what I'm talking about...
On the other note - today arranged appointment yet with another doctor for consultation, so far have 3 lined-up. Also on my way back from work stopped at the Alphaklinik, but was already too late - got only some advertisement material