View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 11:13 PM

Mark: retreads?? You cant even buy something like that in Germany! You would have to have a big sticker on your windshield saying "speedlimit 120"kmh (your car!). A BMW limited to 120, nobody wants that there ;-{)}}}

Restored diskheight: Before the surgery I had all kinds of pain problems in my WHOLE spine! My lumbar area would play ping pong with my mid back. I would have severe pain episodes in my midback and my lumbar would feel ok and then bang the lumbar was back and midback was fine. My whole spine would hurt after 3 hours in bed. Everything would hurt! I knew after a while it must all be coming from just that one place L4 and below. Chiropractor pushed down on my midback and BANG!!!, severe L4/5 pain.

Fast forward. 3 days after surgery I knew these problems were GONE, no more pain anywhere up my spine I layed in that bed for 3 days, could have never done that before and there hasnt been one tiniest shred of pain in my upper back since. I am sure that fixing the aligment in my spine including restoring the disc height must have something to do with this. I am sure it is a good idea to fix a flat!!! And not wait too long either . I now feel I waited too long as have the feeling I would have less foot problems if I would have done this earlier.