View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 06:35 PM

Default how well am I?

Lynette,
thank you for asking! We have had a rain storm and everything that is injured on me has been hurting big time!

My neck, my low back and my knees have been really pitiful! I had to spend all day yesterday in bed due to multiple aching body parts. This is so unusal for me to get it *all* at one time. Oh yes, my elbows even hurt!!!!

Top that off, even tho I slept most of the afternoon and night, I woke up in awful aching pain, had a big monster of a migraine so I let the dogs out to do their thing, fed dogs and cats, scooped litter which was as challenging as trying to get food into bowls (bending and squatting) and then took drugs and hit the sack again for a few hours.

I'm waiting for our rain storm weather to be OVER!!!! I'm such a freaking weather vane.

Other than this~ I'm doing GREAT! Sure enough tho if I lived where it was damp, cold and rainy I'd have been having the low back surgery authorized for me and thinking I better have a better consultation re my neck cuz when it''s a hurtin'~ that ain't pretty!

Hope you are well ~ and wishing you my best! Hope I haven't scared you off with the little details of my arthritic degenerative life! Really, when the weather is nice, warm, sunny and such, my body feels oh so very much better!

Last edited by Maria; 01-06-2008 at 06:38 PM.