View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Administrator

Just a few notes...

In the discography, I did not yell - YOOHOO, she's a 2-level. I was not "happy that she'd get a 2-level"... it just that I was pleased that we would not be facing difficult decisions based on ambiguous test results. I the early days of ADR, we were very worried about multi-level procedures. While I'd rather face a smaller surgery if possible, being a 2-level does not generate the fear that it used to.

It's after noon on Tuesday. We slept late and had a pleasant breakfast. For 2 days now... Diane has wanted to walk down by the river. I would not let her try that because it's downhill there and uphill back. After breakfast, we walked a path down to the river that I thought she'd tolerate OK. Worst case is we'll call a cab for the ride back. We had a wonderful stroll... about an hour. Google earth says it's 1.5 miles... the loop down to the river... along the length of the stadtplatz... up the stairs next to the bridge... up to the gate opposite the Theresientor... then the full length of the town square.

Nice morning... she said her incision hurt a bit when we were done. No back, hip, leg pain now except for some hip soreness that may be remenant positioning on the table pain. Legs feel a bit tired and by the time we came back, she resisted the urge to window shop... save that for later... be smart and rest. She's in the process of reducing her meds too... so things are still going well.

All the best,

Mark

PS... see other post about lump on abdomen... nothing big, just an interesting discussion.
Egg shaped lump on abdomen after surgery?
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org