Thread: My Story...
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 10:32 PM

Default WOW!!! Truly AMAZING!!

Hi everyone!!

I just want to thank you all for the awesome advice that you have given me.

It is unbelieveable how confused, scared, sore and every other emotion you can think of I am going through, and it is a relief to know that I have a place like this to go to that will help me with the MILLION of questions I am probably going to drive you all crazy with.

Mark-if I said I lived in Canada would that explain to you further the reason WHY I haven't ha an MRI yet?? When I was in the hospital they put the referral in for me to have the MRI, but from what I have been told it could take 3 to 4 months before I can get the appointment, hopefully by them I will be all better and won't need it.

Ok, I have another question, when Mark mentioned to me "If I have any bowel or bladder symptoms", what exactly did he mean by that? I am sorry for all the questions, but I am COMPLETELY CLUELESS....

I was also wondering if there is anything else that I should be watching out for, that could mean my situation has changed...I mean like can I loose complete feeling in my legs (become paralyzed) with this sort of injury?? Or do I just need to RELAX?? Am I crazy for asking that? I am really freaked out about all this, I am SO glad I found this place.

Thanks again for all your help and advice!!

Take care,
Aimee