View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 03:49 PM

Default better tho ?

thanks ans,
I felt better yesterday so first vacumned then was walking dogs and slipped off a curb of about 6 inches. Hard jolt to spine but didn't feel it too much. Left SD yesterday for LB with friend coming back from Mexico and car ride probably didn't do me any favors.. but that wasn't enough for me, took a walk last night of about a mile which really is lightweight.

This morning I got up and my left foot was numb as well as tingling thru out my left leg which feels like dead weight and I've pain in my left buttock and in tailbone. Actually both legs feel dead tho left more than right which is odd as usually my right leg is the one with the odd sensations like drops of water on it or bugs crawling on the lower anterior and medial aspect ...

So I will probably take it kind of easy, try not to lift too much or whatever flares me up (still in spasms I think) and hope to make it to my OSS appt. this coming week. Perhaps another shot of Toradol will be in order (must check how often or closely together I can get this as I recall it's hard on kidneys?)..

Later~ take care!