Thread: need advice
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 02:35 AM

Default need advice

Hi! I am new to this and I am looking for help, I was involved in a MVA in May 2004 and 3 months later had a double fusion at C5-6,C6-7 with a cage, afterwards I had maybe 6 months of relief, I went back to my NS and he stated that I would just have to live with it, well at the time I was 31, now I am 35 and still living with it, i have went to another NS, and he stated that I have perm damage and later I will need another surgery due to the now issues above and below the fusion, he has sent me to a PM and I love him, but the epi's are not working and the trigger points work for 4 days only on headache. We are talking about the nuerostim implant and till I get that, facet shots instead of epi. The isssue with pain meds is that I have a low tolerance and have a hard time taking anything, so I live on tylenol and aleve, with no help, not sure where to go from here and if i should try the stimulator, I have researched the info online but have not talked to anyone who has it, I need relief, please if anyone has this and has advice please let me know