View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 05:01 AM

Hello All at ispine,

It has been a while since I have posted to the forum I thought I should respond to Mark's wonderful post. Then my own update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmglobal View Post

He had an amazing recovery and in one day went from death's door to normal. There is a lot about his case that I don't understand and I've spoken at length to his treating physicians and there is much that they don't understand as well. Willie attributes his healing to the power of prayer. While I do not share his faith, I cannot argue with his amazing story of an impossible miracle.... I saw it unfold.
Mark witnessed my amazing journey through a horrifying time and place, with never ending reversals. Few people have such a witness to another's journey through such pain and suffering. This forum like others allow for sharing our common journey's albeit painful, but real to share. Mark joined me at the beginning of the worst of my path in back surgery. He followed me on this path through each terrible setback as my life force ebbed lower and lower.

Neither of us telling the other what we both knew, that my time was soon. He knew it all too well. I of course wished it to end. So for me to be alive today, in complete pain free living, vibrant living with no drugs for now over 3 years, fully restored to health, vigor and even youthfulness is the miracle. All happened instantaneously! How can one or any of us, understand how in this modern day of dis-belief of the supernatural, that this could happen? Read Mark's post again.

How to explain this? I experienced what we all desire, a moment with our Creator (if we acknowledge a Creator). Then, instead of passing from this life and beyond all prior belief's that I had personally known, I was given a miraculous healing. I love Mark for his truth and honesty that even if he doesn't understand it, he acknowledges the supernatural power that escapes science. For me it is simple and real, a moment in the passing through heaven three years ago as I was lying in bed 22 hours a day, invalided without the ability to walk, taking massive dosages of morphine and many other powerful pain killers. Then the miracle of being told in heaven I would be healed. Hours later...the miracle of this truth. Stopping all the drugs and never looking back, cold turkey and no withdrawels. Running miles, lifting, jumping, playing with my children...how does one describe a miracle, well this is one.

As an update to this forum; well I hope what I expressed (in short form) of my amazing story will help those here to know this impossible miracle is real. There is so much more to share, that is why I chose to share my story in my private journals with the world. It is too wonderful to keep private. I wish to thank all of you who have helped me in those dark days with your kind words and encouragements. May God bless each of you.

Mrbee
Willie Beeson