View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 07:39 PM

Default Thanks Willie

Willie,
I am so grateful that you have made the effort to share your story.
I know that when you shared at Biola the first time, my daughter who was in the class was greatly inspired and encouraged in her faith and in her hopes for her dad's spine troubles.
Seeing what you have been through on both sides of God's intervention in your life has affected my life positively as well, and I have enjoyed seeing what the Lord that we both serve has done with you.
I have told all of my friends about your story and now I will be able to give them the book to read.... awesome!
also, I want to publicly thank you for your prayers on my behalf, and all of the encouragement you have given (and continue to give) to me and to my wife.
Regarding miracles, I have always liked the following quote by C.S. Lewis:
"Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see."

God Bless you Willie,
Jeff
Two level cervical Mobi-C (C5/6, C6/7) 2/2/07 with Dr. Zeegers (successful)
Laser Facet Coagulation (left side: L3/4, L4/5, L5/S1 & sacral) 11/04/10 with Prof. Dr. Reul / Beta Klinik (significant reduction in remnant lumbar & sacral pain)