View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 05:42 PM

Talking 6 week update from surgery

Hello everyone,

Before my surgery this discusion board was very helpful to me . The people here have provided me with all sorts of information that I would of never had gotten out of a 10 minute consultation with all the many spine doctors that I met with. Also Mark's experience and knowlege has helped me in figuring out what I wanted to do with my spinal condition . I personally chose Dr. Zeegers to perform the surgery for several reasons one of them was experience and the other because of the active -L design. I'm very happy with my decision even though I wish I would of had this surgery alot sooner. I'm still not painfree, it has not been easy trying to figure out what my limitations still are, sometimes the pain medication can mask the pain and I get carried away with my new profound energy then the nerve pain , distraction pain kicks in. The good news is that in the past week I have noticed an improvement, I know this is going to take some time, the damage has been going on for several years, now its time for me to heal

Thankyou everyone!
Myriam
L5S1 Activ-L, Alpha Klinik, Dr. Zeegers 4/08