View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 09:07 PM

Thumbs up going on 6 years and nomorepain!

never in a millon years would i have thought or if any one had told me that it was possible to get rid of the incredibly high level of pain that i had with back surgery well i would have thought you were nuts! after all i was running from it with a failed laminectomy in 1979 did me in for almost 30 yrs of heavy meds and braces and PAIN, back pain is the worst! it effects your whole body, mind and spirit, it digs down deep into your soul. But no more, it's gone, all of it, nerve pain, sciatic pain, back,leg and butt pain, numbness,stiffness, i can't tell you when it's going to rain, or get cold, i only have a few limitations... all i can say is wow! no more meds,no more pain! yippeeeee
p.s. i now drive a 35 yr old VolvoSportsWagon(just turned 500,000miles) with 4 on the floor and a real clutch, shifting is something i could not do before my PRODISC surgery
After a botched spinal tap where my L4/L5 disc exploded i underwent a laminectomy in 1979, and ran from spinal surgery ever since, then in 2002 i met DrDelamarter in Santa Monica- and my life as i knew it changed dramatically, I consider myself the "ProdiscPosterBoy" I am in the US Trials and one of the first in California to recieve 2 Lumbar Prodiscs, nomorepain-nomoremeds

Last edited by nomorepain; 05-22-2008 at 05:28 AM.