View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 09:42 PM

Just a note about the disc height question. I don't have any info on normal disc height, or what sizes ProDisc comes in. All I know is what my surgeon told me: I watched him with a ruler measuring my X-ray before surgery, with 4mm between the vertebra, and after, with 21mm. That's just what he said. Matt&Anastasia, I wanted to say that I'm sorry that despite all diligence on your part, the research, the time, the questions asked, that it didn't work out for you! It seems you did everything you could, and to still have a bad outcome... I'm so sorry! It's so hard not to be excited by a procedure that worked for you, and want that success, thus that procedure for others, but it may not be right. Puts things in perspective. I'm sorry that you'll have permanent pain and damage! No one should have to live with that, but I hope you can find peace and happiness in this world, however you can! Hang in there, and thanks for sharing so much of your story!
13 docs, 9 PT's, 8 Epidurals, 3 trigger point inj, 1 Facet Block, 1 Acupuncturist, 3 Chiros and 1 child later, had L4-5 ProDisc placed 9-19-06 by Dr. Janssen in Denver, CO. Facet rhizo March, 2007, November 2007, January 2009
Had healthy baby boy #2 in Dec 2008 with use of some meds during pregnancy and nursing.