View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 10:34 AM
Administrator

Dear Poncho,

It's hard to believe that it's been more than 4.5 years since we first met in Huntington Beach. I wish I'd brought a camera to capture you and Don with your films, having breakfast with Dr. Bertagnoli at a sidewalk cafe. It's been a long road for both of us since then... yours took you to Vienna. (I think that Diane and only missed you by a few days. I was able to see Justin over there... did you meet him there?)

Diane is recovering nicely, but is not considering returning to floor nursing... I thought you were quite brave to return to such a physical job the way you did... then managing to get your masters degree... you rock!

I'm so proud and honored to have been able to participate in your (and so many other's) journey through spinal hell to a successful recovery. I wish that all of the stories would have such a happy ending... but with spine surgery nothing is automatic.

Can you start catching up on the forum by updating your old surgical outcomes post? If possible... update your old form to include the data points in the new questionniare. It's going to be very intersting to watch this unfold as we'll have 60 people that are 4 years out.

It's wonderful to see you doing so well... I hope that we can get together some time.

All the best... talk to you soon...

Love,

Mark
2002 L4-S1 Charite' ADR - SUCCESS!
2009 C3-C4, C5-C6-C7, T1-T2 ProDisc-C Nova
Summer 2009, more bad thoracic discs!
Life After Surgery Website
President: Global Patient Network, Inc.
Founder: www.iSpine.org