View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 12:02 AM

Default I found a thread in a german forum

I'm so sorry to hear that you still are struggling so hard, I wish that you soon find someone ore something that can help.

We have had some members with unsuccessful outcomes after ADR on the Norwegian spine forum ( it's a national patient organisation for spine sufferers, funded partly by the govermement).

It's hard to find information in norwegian, (and also in english) about revision surgery, but I found this tread on a german forum:

http://www.diebandscheibe.de/ibf/ind...howtopic=28242

The subject of this tread is revison surgery, where people ask for help where to go, where to find a surgeon etc. They also have a hard time finding a surgeon willing to do the revision, and are left alone by their original surgeon..

Theese people have had their surgery in an ordinary clinic, not the private clinics we often hear about.

I'm not that good in german, but maybe some one on the forum can translate some of it, the essence...I was thinking of B 13, or maybe Anastasia or her husband.

I just posted the tread on the Norwegian forum, and when I saw your post I thought that it couldn't harm to post it here either...I hope Mark doesn't mind.
But I don't think he will, he's not that type.
I read Marks posts with great pleasure, and I'm impressed of the medical knowledge he has about many things, and he also seems to be very honest.

Keep strong, and I am following you and thinking of you Roblin!

Kanutta