View Single Post
Old 06-21-2008, 02:15 PM

I'm impressed with the interesting and well researched responses on this forum.

Unfortunately, many of those that make these so called "informed decisions" based on so many "evidence based" documents may or may not truly understand what living in chronic pain (especially neurogenic) is all about. There are just too many companies out there trying to gain market share for their company - if they can just slide through the approval process to push through their device for a patent......I think most of you can finish out what I am thinking here.

I'm glad that Mark went to represent us as a spine community to shed some light on what living as a spiney with minimal options is all about. Even spine surgeons truly don't understand what living this kind of life is about - unless they suffer a similar injury.

We all need to keep fighting and researching (we - meaning myself included)

Soon, I will try to put up more articles available in the medical community where I work. Hopefully, discussing them will allow for a constructive critical analysis of the data. If such a discussion can help just one person - then I/we are fulfilling our mission on iSpine (in my eyes).

Wishing all less pain / no pain today.

Sincerely,
Poncho (Ponchita)