View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008, 12:03 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lyndsay Send a message via Skype™ to Lyndsay

Hi Rosedee

I wondered how you were as it's so long since you posted anywhere though admittedly I took a break from most of the forums for a while so hence I hadn't realised you'd had the ADR. I think last time we chatted it was something still in the planning?

I'm really sorry that it hasn't worked out for you & I can only hope that you get some answers really soon. As much as you may have to wait I do think you should let Dr Z know, you never know he may surprise you with a quick reply especially if you say it's urgent. I wonder if the EDS plays any part in your lack of relief?

I'm interested to learn anything you can share about Facet Replacements, I assume you mean about them being available/trialled here in the UK?

I too am still in a big mess but I now have a new Neuro Spine Surgeon who seems very on the ball. I've just had a lumber & cervical MRI ~ my neck has now also become a problem! I had some facet injections almost 2 weeks ago & all they've done is flared everything up even worse yet according to xray & the fluoroscope they're in a BIG mess with the arthritis. There is also a question over whether my ADR has moved slightly. I'm now waiting to go for CT & Myelogram then another Discogram. Once everything has been done then we can decide which surgery will be the best to go for. Anyway, I'm rambling about me!!

I really hope that you can get some answers soon. Not sure if you still have my email? I lost yours when my laptop threw a wobbly at xmas!!

Take care & feel free to contact me anytime

Lyndsay x

36 years old
DDD
Rupture/Herniation from 97 >
End Stage Facet Joint Arthritis
Fibromyalgia/CFS
Discogram 4 Oct 06 +ve L4-S1
ADR Pro-disc L5/S1 15 Nov 06 ~ Disaster
March 07 Xray's show Exaggerated Lordosis in the lumber spine, PT can't correct
Various injections including Facets
2008 Dx Hypermobility Joint Syndrome (EDS III)
2009 Still on too many meds & in too much pain
Awaiting CT/Myelogram & poss revision