View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 12:14 AM

Hi Ans,

My healing is an amazing miracle! My life each day is a testimony to the truth of God. I myself cannot deny any of it. I however, can only tell this incredible story as it is. Thank you for the encouragement. No I did not choose a major publisher. I desired to go with a small publisher who has integrity and sound beliefs. Plus I retained all the rights to my story. For a first time author that is nearly impossible with large publishers.

Please tell people about this story. The web page is great. The book is unbelievable. Right now I am editing the audio version I recorded 2 months ago. This is hard work. I have deep respect for authors efforts to write that I never understood before.

I hope we can all have an ipsine gathering soon. After summer (I am an air conditioning contractor) if Mark is stateside, maybe my wife would agree to have a party at our home. I would like to do this. Once Mark comes home I will talk to him about his schedule etc. Anyway, it would be great to do this. Mark has done so many at his place it is time for me to step up, lol.

Take care and God bless you,

Willie