View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 12:30 AM

Hi Mark,

How is Germany? I pray that you are well and that your clients are recovering quickly. You are a wonder to do this over and over. It is a difficult job at times.

I did speak to Des and she said that we are in post production and it looks like Sept for a planned release date on the taping. I so want a copy!! I do have book signings with Borders. One on Sept 27th in Brea. The other Oct 4th in Montclair (Plaza). I will post the times later. Maybe GPN can do the same.

I would love a luncheon. Maybe as I told Ans we could do a party at my home in late Sept. I will have to get permission from Darla etc. The launch party was a great success. Many people came and shared in the wonder of this incredible time. Darla had a cake made up just like the book, it was awesome. I still don't have the pics, you need to see them!

Also a newspaper reporter came and interviewed me for the OC register. Pretty cool, huh. That will be out in 2 weeks she said. Anyway, I miss you and look forward to you being back in town. Oh, thank you for letting me post the website here (best to ask for forgiveness) I thought the web page would be the best way to post. It is so awesome!

Call me once you are home, much to discuss.

Willie