View Single Post
Old 11-18-2006, 09:37 PM

Question Checking in, still in a holding pattern.

This is my first posting on any site. I am waiting to have a potential 3 level ADR by Dr Zeegers. I have been going back and forth on when
to do this. I am currently doing very well, my pain levels have been under
control. I have been doing Prolotherapy with a Doctor i found in Payson,
Utah and it has helped me sooo much! Combined with Yoga stretching and a better diet i have been getting by. With the help of Mark and the profile he created for me i have been able to do an abundant amount of research on Spine Surgery. Dr. Zeegers qualified me for 2 level surgery and possibly 3 levels. I had this scheduled at one time and called it off. I am still nervous to do any type of surgery again as the first three seemed to be a total disater. I realize that i will eventually have to do something about my back problems but i seem to want to keep waiting in hopes of hearing better results with a three level ADR. My fear like everybody's is another failed back surgery that leaves me in a wheel chair again. I would love to hear from anybody on there success or lack of success on Multiple Level ADR. Thank you Mark for creating a forum that allows discussions. My outlook and attitude on life changed dramatically when Joe Zeidner referred me to Mark. Mark helped me gather valuable information as i continue my quest for a normal life again. I definitely want Mark to accompany when i finally decide to go to Germany.
Thanks again Mark, I will continue reading the discussion forums!
Justin