View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 03:50 AM

Default Dr. Yue & Dr. Bertagnoli Motion Preservation Hard Cover Text

Motion Preservation Surgery of the Spine: Advanced Techniques and Controversies: Expert Consult: Online and Print

by James J. Yue (Author), Rudolph Bertagnoli (Author), Paul C. McAfee (Author), Howard S. An (Author)

While doing some research tonight I came across this text book. This is a book, not an online article. It comes with a companion DVD.

* Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
* Pub. Date: June 2008
* ISBN-13: 9781416039945
* Sales Rank: 109,705
* 816pp

For the "click happy" and search impaired (Which I am most of the time), I've included a link to Amazon's listing from my blog under the Back Pain and Neck Pain Categories. You should also be able to find it direct by simply typing in the ISBN number to your favorite book store.

This is a spendy text, but for those who have the means and the time, it could really open your eyes as to the pros and cons, plus techniques of ADR surgery currently available.

I have a lot of trouble reading books due to my own problems, but I'd love to watch the 3 Hour Surgical DVD that comes with it. I'm betting the local public library probably doesn't have it, but who knows maybe a University Library?

If anyone has read this text, or reads this text, a review would be great. There are currently none posted at Amazon. I'd expect this book is mainly purchased by Physicians not patients.

HealthSynergyRx.com

Last edited by nopain; 08-25-2008 at 03:53 AM.