View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 10:00 PM

Default summer progress

Hi Maria,

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, but I haven't been spending anytime on the internet. I've been spending my time enjoying the beach and the last days of summmer. My activity level has been high with minor leg symptoms and some upper back and neck pain.

I tried to go off the celebrex at the same time I decided to hose off the house and clean the windows and pull out the morning glory vines. Needless to say, I went back on Celebrex. I haven't tackled the morning glories again, but I don't feel like my back limites my activities. It's wonderfull to be able to pick up my granddaughter and play or take a trip to the beach and then walk the dog in the afternoon. I dont' feel totally normal and my back will let me know when I've picked Zoey up too many times or carried her too far, but with a little rest I'm ready to go again without pain medication. As summer is coming to and end I'm looking for work. Trying to find something part time without a lot of lifting. Hope you've been enjoying the beautiful days of summer.

Diane