View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 11:13 PM

I know my blood has been boiling all day. He was unbelievable. Although I can't believe I'm even surprised because I have actually met worse than him when going through all this on my lumbar spine. What I have noticed is that when I bring my husband along (which I did not do today) I get much better treatment. I hate that because I am so independent but it has been my experience several times.

I actually own The Insurance Warrior because we are in the process of appealing my two level ADR surgery but I feel like we are just going through the motions really.

And yes if this is a one level cervical ADR I should be able to have it covered but we all know the drill on that one.

I am tired, hurting and overwhelmed.

My only ray of hope is that my low back does feel pretty good after ADR so if I can get my neck in the same shape life would be manageable. I just can't get my head around the fact that I am going down this road again.

I know Mark understands
2 level Prodisc ADR L4-S1, Feb. 18, 2008 Dr. Bertagnoli - Straubing, Germany - SUCCESS -

Now I struggle with Neck Pain likely c5-7
PT, injections, rhizotomy.......MRI and CT Myleo not consistent with pain symptoms, waiting that out, keeping my passport valid