View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 04:24 PM

Default summer's end

Diane,
So glad to hear how well you've progressed! I too don't spend too much time on internet except to check out forums and email which doesn't take much time.

Mostly been out, walking the beach in a.m. and p.m. and now have Lola back this week so walks have included her!

Been able to be social, go to dinner, tried a movie and that was rough, but went to TJ numerous times this summer just bumping around having fun. Love to use my Spanish as much as possible even tho basically not needed in TJ.

Wearing heels has been out and I think I wrecked my feet/knees with some flippy floppy types sandels. Not so hot for my back either but doesn't seem too worse for the wear vs. the feet/knees.

Picking 19 lb Lola is possible and even carrying her which is pretty good for me tho she's a load for sure. Try to avoid it as she does have four legs for a reason!

Good luck with the work scene. Not sure if you'd be interested in Telephone Triage but that involves no patient interaction other than telephonic ~ of course I'm sure there's many other options with your experience. Wishing you continued GREAT spinal health!