View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 08:52 PM

Well after that last horrific appt this doctors nurse actually took it upon herself to schedule me an appointment with another doctor. She ran it by my doctor so as to be politically correct but I believe this says alot about what she witnessed. In addition, my general practicitioner is copied on all my visits with spine doctors. He read the report and called to tell me to seek another opinion (in his politically correct terms). At least I know I'm not the crazy one here.

So, I am going to yet another doctor on Monday and I have a great girlfriend coming with me who definately will hear what I don't. Because my husband is going to be living it up in Vegas. He's gotta have some fun after the year we've been through.

Of course I would prefer Mark to come but the different coasts causes a problem. I'm going to have him consult with the doctors after I get the reports.

Thanks for all the support.
2 level Prodisc ADR L4-S1, Feb. 18, 2008 Dr. Bertagnoli - Straubing, Germany - SUCCESS -

Now I struggle with Neck Pain likely c5-7
PT, injections, rhizotomy.......MRI and CT Myleo not consistent with pain symptoms, waiting that out, keeping my passport valid